Thursday, April 7, 2011

Summer sunny toast!

It’s summer time again and most of my friends already kiss the sun and have fun at the beach. Everyone wishes to go someplace where you can relax and take a break.

I have been dreaming of escaping from the confines of my cubicle or better yet my incubator room to have a fun filled vacation.  Lucky for me, one on my good friend invited me to spend my holly week on his ancestors’ place that has a good beach and timely to witness the Moriones Festival which is included to the must see festivals in the Philippines.

Too much with my excitement that I have filed my leave on work one month advance and lady luck is with me it was approved. I guess I really deserve a breather after all I been through.

Let me just share to you my summer essentials for I’m so giddy and ready to bask into the sun!

*Hawaiian Tropic dark tanning oil sunscreen spray
*Banana Boat sunscreen lotion
*Kiehl’s face sunscreen (small packs)
*Nivea lip balm sun protect
*Burt’s Bees lip balm
*L’oreal Glam bronzer (perfect to enhance sun kissed skin)
* Zen Zest tangerine eau de toilette (fresh, playful summer scent)
*Mac Point Pot in otherworldy eye shadow (perfect to wear in transition into night party)
*Avon lipstick golden nectar (lips should come with the skin glow)
*Extreme Lipstick in pink goddess (to upbeat my lip color)
*Face shop pink nail polish ( I love it when my nails comes with the season hot pink summer:)
*Mango shades

My summer trusty bag a gift from a good friend Gtel

 hats and must summer read: Stern Men by Elizabeth Gilbert

And my summer music:Teenage dream, california girls by Katty Perry and Take my breath Away by Emma Bunton already downloaded to my net phone:)


So I guess I'm ready for my sweet summer escape but wherever you go, whatever season it maybe...we deserve only the best!

Life is good!

No comments:

Post a Comment